GET INSTANT VISITOR'S E-BADGE
TEMRS & CONDITIONS
- Trade buyers and other trade visitors shall be authorized to visit the Exhibition.
- Visitors may also be required to provide a business card at the venue.
- Visitors are required to wear and display the badges issued to them by the Organiser, prominently all the time, during their stay at the exhibition site.
- This badge is not valid for entry if it is torn or disfigured.
- The badge is valid for a single entry only to badge bearer who it is issued for and is NOT transferable.
- The Organiser is authorised to conduct reasonable security checks or frisk badge holders at the event venue’s entry for security purposes; your cooperation is requested.
- The rights of admission are reserved with the Organisers; and they hold the right to refuse entry or ask offenders to leave the fairground if required.
- Persons aged under 18 years and infants in arms are NOT allowed to enter the exhibition halls.
- Use of audio-video equipment and photography is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the Organisers.
- The Organisers do not take the responsibility of loss or theft of your personal belongings.
- The consumption of banned substance is strictly prohibited in the exhibition venue.
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions.